Monday 15 January 2024

SURPRISE

The most loving part of my house is my balcony. The hanging stars gives me lots of happiness, Whenever I look to them in different time of days they always show me beautiful views and gives me a new aspect to think about life.In night with surrounding of mist I get immense pleasure after looking at them.Today evening when i're playing with them as usual I do .A taxi stopped in my block.I didn't pay attention much and after rang bell of my house when I rushed to door.I were surprised with teary eyes.Mom & Dad were standing there together. For a second I couldn't believe on my eyes.The starting of 24 already starts from heartbreak and day by day the eye opening incidents were going on.I really didn't want to celebrate one more birthday alone.I got birthday gift one diary and pen as always my Dad gifts me but the happiness of world bestowed upon me in the form of surprise.Thank you so much Mom & Dad and Yes ,my precious bro whose idea was behind it.One more time you held me in my struggling period.I write alot but for parents ,I feel speechless. 

Thank you Mom & Dad ,
Three little words are too small for you both,
So much to add,
For all your love ,
And your support,
A million words,
Would be too short.
The words aren't enough for you both.
Always grateful to God for bless me such a wonderful parents. 
May God always give me strength to be on righteous path and make me a daughter for you both dreamt of.


No comments:

Post a Comment