Thursday 25 July 2024

Mindset



As I got up early in the morning ,read 4 pages of book and started doing cooking as fast as I could do.Made Daughter and son ready,Dropped my daughter at school bus stop.Afterwards started walking with pram in hands and accompanied beautiful weather along with a wonderful mindset.A enchanting voice of song from my earpods complimented the aura.I had coffee after coming, listened audio books.


 I promised myself that I won't think about past and future.Walked through whole place in present mind set,analyzed do & don't, strength and weaknesses.Realized ,i have given the best in every area so now  need to give preference to my goals.No more blaming, only blessings.Will try more & more if I will fail than also i would learn something for my betterment. Wanna to learn so many new things like icing the cake more appropriately, Yes Guitar that still isn't good enough,improve communication skills ,Read an article related to this that explains "the most important skill of life is expression" if you can't express yourself in appropriate manner than possibilities of survival and liking from others may defer inspite of your effort ,dedication and your own personality, people will misunderstood you. Will stop taking stress inspite of this will take charge of my life and fulfill my wanderlust on my own,many more..wishes of Kargil diwas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment