What Life Taught Us✓
There comes a time in life when you look back at things that once felt unfair and realize they quietly carried you somewhere you were meant to be.
What once felt like isolation, punished, distance, or someone else’s decision may have eventually become the beginning of a completely different version of you. Not because the difficult moments were easy, but because they forced you to discover parts of yourself you might never have met otherwise.
Some circumstances made me stronger. Some made me bolder. Some taught me not to be afraid of giving, loving, trying, or showing up wholeheartedly. And some simply taught lots of things to become peaceful within you.
Funny how life works.
Sometimes, what feels like something being taken away is actually a blessing. Sometimes, the people or situations we thought were setting us back unknowingly push us towards a life that fits us far more beautifully.
And today, when I look back, there isn't much any negativity left towards anyone.Even...
There is gratitude.
Gratitude for every uncomfortable chapter that taught me acceptance. For every moment that made me choose courage over fear. For every situation that taught me the value of love, effort, gestures, generosity, and sincerity. For every experience that showed me how much goodness I was capable of carrying, even when life wasn't particularly gentle with me.
I don't feel the need to go back and change any of it anymore.
And perhaps that is one of the most beautiful forms of healing — when you no longer need anyone to understand what happened because you understand what it made you.
Today, I feel peaceful.
Not because everything was perfect, but because somehow, everything found its place.
I am living a life I once could only hope for, carrying a heart that has learned to love without bitterness, give without fear, and move forward without resentment.
So, thank you, life — for every unexpected turn, every difficult lesson, every strange redirection,self-reflection and every piece of the journey that brought me here so improved.
I wouldn't change the story.
I am too grateful for where it has led me.
And perhaps the greatest reward was improving.
It was becoming so peaceful within myself what i become today.
So Thank you my Zindgi with big dimples on my cheeks.I am grateful!!!!
Abdolutely Zindgi gulzar hai!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment