Saturday 2 March 2024

A writer !!

A writer, 

I am,

Who's holding alot,

Write whatever I expose,

Meet people observe and write,

Saw incidents analyze and write,

Look around and pen down,

Found others story and head down,

Fold my hand infront of the God,

Hold hand of happiness and hope,

Having immense strength and pride in me,

There is no room for gloom,

Written all doesn't mean,

All in my head or heart,

Yes ,I am writer,

Going through the path,

To not get destination, 

It's just touching & passing by 

each & every direction,

Yes,I am a writer, 

Getting each and everything easily,

Observing alot,

Empathize all, 

Don't worry about me ,

Not at all,

I don't take things on my heart

Even learning a lots,

I am happy person ,

In the realm of happiness,

Hardships are part of life,

And coming out with smile,

In this tremor is art of life,

Yes,I am a writer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment