Tuesday 19 March 2024

DAYS!!

 Dear bad days,

      Thanks for coming,

      Thanks for crossing the path,

      Thanks for all the little sufferings,

      Thanks to the everyone whosever judging, 

       You showed me,

        How capable I am,

        How  brave I am,

        How strong morally I am,

        How mature I am,

        Faced everything fiercely, 

        Faced everything  calmly,

        Faced everything Silently,

        Faced everything peacefully,

       Cause silence has it's own language,

       Cause becoming compassionate after    knowing everything ,

       It needs courage and  big heart,

       Thanks for showing me real colors,

       Thanks for showing me human aren't from bookish world,

       Looking forward to meet you each and everyday,

      Keep showing me ,

      My powers!!

      Always focused on the getting the best     version of myself. 


         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment