Wednesday 29 May 2024

MY JOURNEY AS AN ARMY WIFE

Being an Army wife comes with its own set of challenges and adventures,often leading to incidents that are rich with life lessons.Here's one:

         As a newlywed I embarked on a journey as an army- wife with excitement and anticipation,eager to support my spouse.Little I know,the road ahead would be filled with uncertainties and moments that would put my resilience to the test.

               The tenure started from small cantonment in Rajasthan. A short memorable posting, initiating me into unit life.I learnt the skill of doing up the most barren place artistically and slowly, I painted in the color of olive green. Meanwhile, due to some engagement we were left alone in remote station.Families preferred to stay back in the same cantonment to not disrupt their wards education.One night,My senior lady called me up and discussed an issue.Promptly we decided to take our own vehicle due to time boundation.We reached in family quaters those were far way due to new constructed buildings and took a seven year old injured boy in our car.He was bleeding heavily in head.I pressed firmly with a cloth on his wound.He treated at MH.Then we consoled his mother.Later on ,we educated and motivated families-

First to ask help,second don't be panic in any situation and most importantly try to learn regional languages to avoid language barrier.

  In this way,I learnt that Army is a community which having a sense of affection,belonging and togetherness despite coming from different backgrounds.We become family to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment